Trisuli the river originated in Tibet and Nepal’s Holy Lake Gosainkunda from Lord Shiva’s Trident – Trishuli is Nepal’s Most Popular Rafting River, this flow along with the high to Pokhara or Chitwan 2 Days / overnight at River Fun Beach Resort.
Trishuli Rafting + Overnight Stay + Manakaman Temple Tour: US$ 85 Per Person
Departure from Kathmandu at 7:00 a.m. to the Rafting place, Chauradhi which is at the distance of 85 km and can be reached in 3 hours by a bus ride. This trip consists of various exciting rapids of 3 to 4 hours such as Welcome (-3) and Twin Rocks(-3), Big smile (-3), Ladies delight(3+),Landslide(3), Upset first(3+,-4), Upset 2nd(-3), Surprise(+3), Butterfly (3), River Fun Beach Resort Welcome Rapid(3). After that, you are served with deliciously warm and organic buffet lunch at the River Fun Beach Resort that stands on a naturally beautiful place near the bank of Trishuli River. There you can enjoy your time by swimming in the resort pool, sightseeing, playing volleyball, badminton, and swing, and by doing many other fun activities. At about 7:00 p.m. in the resort, you will have campfire and buffet dinner.
Wake up around 6:30 am in the morning and you are served with tea and breakfast. After that, you are headed towards the Manakamana Temple Tour. About 11:00 am you will drive for your next destination.
- 3-hour rafting in Trishuli river
- All barnded rafting equipment
- Safety Kayak, Lifejacket, Helmet, Paddle, Through Bag etc
- Meals (1 Lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 Breakfast with tea/coffee
- Swimming pool fees
- Hot & cold shower
- Evening BBQ with beach campfire
- Buffet dinner with verities of meal
- Accommodation in Eco - Deluxe Safari Tent or Regular Camping Tent
- Both way Cable car ticket
- 1 Hours village hiking
- Private Transportation before & after
- Any kinds of private or tourist bus transportation
- 2nd-day rafting
- A/C Deluxe Room Charge
- Local Transport
- Tourist Bus transport for Resort, Pokhara, Chitwan & Kathmandu: US$ 12 per person
- All bar & beverage
- Extra meal besides itinerary
What do you need to bring on the Trip?
- Swimming wear for on the river.
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover.
- Sunscreen and lip protector.
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap.
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best).
- Personal medication.
- Reading book.
- Fishing hook (you can fishing in the Himalayan River).
(Note: 13 % Vat and 10% service charge is extra)
Feel the Rush...........Enroll Now!!