Embark on a thrilling adventure with a day of Trishuli River Rafting, navigating exciting rapids in the picturesque Trishuli River. After an exhilarating ride, unwind with an overnight stay at the River Fun Beach Resort, offering cozy accommodations along the riverbanks. Enjoy a campfire and delectable BBQ dinner before retiring for a peaceful night's rest. The next day, embark on a spiritual journey with a visit to the revered Manakamana Temple. Experience breathtaking views on a cable car ride to the hilltop temple, dedicated to Goddess Bhagwati. Seek blessings and immerse yourself in the temple's serene ambiance before concluding this 2-day adventure, blending adventure, relaxation, and spirituality in Nepal's heartland.
Trishuli Rafting + Overnight Stay + Manakaman Temple Tour: US$ 80 Per Person
Detailed Itinerary - 1 Night/ 2 Days
After enjoying a scrumptious breakfast at your hotel, a representative from River Fun Beach Resort will arrive promptly at 6:30 am to pick you up. A short 10-minute walk will take you to the Tourist bus station, where a waiting bus will depart at 7:00 am for the Rafting starting point. After a 2-hour scenic drive, the bus will make a stop for tea, coffee, breakfast, or restroom facilities. Another hour of driving will bring you to the Rafting starting place, where our professional Rafting crew eagerly awaits your arrival.
Upon reaching the starting point, the guide will lead you to the rafting starting point and provide a brief on safety measures, adventurous sections, and rapids. Your thrilling water journey begins, and for the next 3 to 4 hours, you'll navigate the exciting rapids until you reach the serene River Fun Beach Resort. Here, a delicious lunch awaits you. If you are only doing a day of rafting, your trip concludes here.
However, if you have opted for the Rafting and Manakamana Temple tour package, you will proceed to check into the resort's comfortable accommodations. In the evening, you'll enjoy a delightful BBQ with a bonfire, followed by a delicious dinner. The night promises a peaceful and relaxing overnight stay at the resort, setting the stage for an exciting spiritual adventure the next day.
Day 2: Mornimg Breakfast in Resort and Drive to Manakamana Temple
Wake up around 6:30 am in the morning and you are served with tea and breakfast. After that, you are headed towards the Manakamana Temple Tour. We will arrange cable car ticket for bothway, visit manakaman temple, later departure to next destination by bus.
- Both Way bus Transporation
- All barnded rafting equipment
- 3-hour rafting in Trishuli river
- Safety Kayak, Lifejacket, Helmet, Paddle, Through Bag etc
- Meals (1 Lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 Breakfast with tea/coffee
- Swimming pool fees
- Hot & cold shower
- Evening BBQ with beach campfire
- Buffet dinner with verities of meal
- Accommodation in Eco - Deluxe Safari Tent or Regular Camping Tent
- Both way Cable car ticket
- 1 Hours village hiking
- Private Transportation before & after
- 2nd-day rafting
- A/C Deluxe Room Charge
- Local Transport
- All bar & beverage
- Extra meal besides itinerary
What do you need to bring on the Trip?
- Swimming wear for on the river.
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover.
- Sunscreen and lip protector.
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap.
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best).
- Personal medication.
- Reading book.
- Fishing hook (you can fishing in the Himalayan River).
(Note: 13 % Vat and 10% service charge is extra)
Feel the Rush...........Enroll Now!!