Welcome to River Fun Beach Resort!
1 Day Trishuli River Rafting with overnight and 2nd day Manakamana Temple Tour is the bes way to connect with Trisuli River Rafting Adventure Trip and Manakamana Temple Pilgrimage tour. This is the best way to connect with Advntures and pilgrimage both in 2 days River Fun Beach Resort Trip.
Trishuli Rafting + Overnight Stay + Manakaman Temple Tour: US$ 95 Per Person
Detailed Itinerary - 1 Night/ 2 Days
After Breakfast in your Hotel, at 6:30 am River Fun Beach Resort representative will come to pick up in your hotel, after 10 minutes walking you will reach Tourist bus station where bus is waiting for you. At 7:00 am bus will leave for Rafting starting, after 2 hours driving bus will stop for tea/coffee/breakfast or toilet. Next 1 hour driving you will reach Rafting starting place where all of our Rafting crew members waiting you, on arrival at starting point, guide take you to the rafting starting point, after short brief about safety, adventures part and rapids you will start you water journey, after continue 3 to 4 hours rafting you will reach to River Fun Beach Resort where we will take a lunch. If you are doing just a day rafting then your trip is end, if you are doing Rafting and Manakamana Temple tour together then you will check in Hotel and you will have BBQ with bonfire and Dinner, Overnight in Resort.
Wake up around 6:30 am in the morning and you are served with tea and breakfast. After that, you are headed towards the Manakamana Temple Tour. We will arrange cable car ticket for bothway, visit manakaman temple, later departure to next destination by bus.
- Both Way bus Transporation
- All barnded rafting equipment
- 3-hour rafting in Trishuli river
- Safety Kayak, Lifejacket, Helmet, Paddle, Through Bag etc
- Meals (1 Lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 Breakfast with tea/coffee
- Swimming pool fees
- Hot & cold shower
- Evening BBQ with beach campfire
- Buffet dinner with verities of meal
- Accommodation in Eco - Deluxe Safari Tent or Regular Camping Tent
- Both way Cable car ticket
- 1 Hours village hiking
- Private Transportation before & after
- 2nd-day rafting
- A/C Deluxe Room Charge
- Local Transport
- All bar & beverage
- Extra meal besides itinerary
What do you need to bring on the Trip?
- Swimming wear for on the river.
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover.
- Sunscreen and lip protector.
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap.
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best).
- Personal medication.
- Reading book.
- Fishing hook (you can fishing in the Himalayan River).
(Note: 13 % Vat and 10% service charge is extra)
Feel the Rush...........Enroll Now!!