ITINERARY (1 Night/ 2 Days)
Day 01:- 4 Hour Rafting & Overnight
"Kathmandu to approx 3 to 4 hours drive to rafting starting point Charaudi Red House (81KM from Kathmandu). This exciting rafting trip hitting a few class 2 or 3 rapids called "LADISE DELIGHT" and stop for some time rest. After rest whitewater hit a class 2 to 3 rapid called "UPSET" & SURPRISE" stop at River Fun Beach Resort and you will have buffet hot lunch. Free time you can swim at our private swimming pool, Kayaking course, visit local farm house, fruits garden, fishing etc. About 6:30pm we will make camp fire in our private river bank with some light snacks, in this relaxing period we can sing song, dance at beach or others. at Last about 9:00pm we will serve dinner and overnight in Deluxe Safari Tent or Regular Tent.
Day 02:- Breakfast & Departure
"Around 7:30 am in the morning wake up Tea and Breakfast. Later our Canyoning guide come to pick up for Canyoning. After 30 minutes drive you will canyoning sport called Jalbire then prepare for Canyoning. After finished canyoning trip guide will privide lunch then guide help to provide transport for next destination.
- A bottle of drinking water with snacks
- NRS world class Expedition series Rafting Boat
- Safety Kayak, Lifejacket, Helmet, Paddle
- Through bag, water proof dry bag, safety drum
- More then 16 years experienced river leader with necessary guide
- Free rafting Photo / Video (Collect from guide directly)
- Team building & Water activities
- 4 hours Rafting in main whitewater section (Each days 4 + hrs rafting)
- Buffet non veg Hot Lunch, Buffet non veg Dinner, and Breakfast
- Evening Chicken BBQ with campfire
- Accommodaiton in Eco - Deluxe Safari Tent or Regular camping Tent
- Unlimited swimming at modern & Treated swimming pool
- Canyoning in Jalbre
- All canyoning equipment with Lunch
- Evening walking 2 hrs at Buttar Village
- Free WIFI Zone
- Beach volleyball/ Badminton/ Carom board/ Swing etc
- Hot/cold shower
- All Ground Transportation
- All bar & beverage
- Extra meal order
- A/C Deluxe Room
- Travellers insurance
- Tourist Bus Transportation: Rs.600 for One way
What do you need to bring on the Trip?
- Swimming wear for on the river.
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover.
- Sunscreen and lip protector.
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap.
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best).
- Personal medication.
- Reading book.
- Fishing hook (you can fishing in the Himalayan River).
Enjoy with lifetime Adventures with us!