Welcome to River Fun Beach Resort for 2 Days Rafting. If you have limited time in Nepal but want to short rafting trip in Nepal, Trishuli River is best way to explore whitewater rafting in Nepal. You can do one day or 2 Days Rafting and Overnight in River Fun Beach Resort. This Trishuli River Rafting Starting point just 100 km far from Kathamndu and 3 hours driving distance.
Facts of Trip
Rafting Starting Place: Charaudi Red House
Overnight Stay: River Fun Beach Resort
Rafting End: Gaighat
Rafting Distance: 52 KM
Rafting Period: 2 Days
Rafting Grade: III-IV
Price: US$ 105 Per Person
ITINERARY - 1 Night/ 2 Days
At 6:30 am one of our office representatives will come to pick you up in your hotel in the Thamel area. After 10 minutes walking you will be at the Tourist Bus station, from where our regular group departs for rafting and Pokhara. Bus will leave from there at 7:00 am. After 3 hours driving you will reach the Rafting starting place Charaudi Red House which is 81 KM from Kathmandu, where our staff are waiting to welcome you. About 15/20 minutes river brief your trip will start with professional river guide commanding and safety Kayaking support. After a 3 to 4 hours whitewater rafting trip you will be hitting major rapids called TWIN ROCK, LADIES DELIGHT, UPSET, SURPRISE and so many other small rapids. At End you will reach Kurnighat after crossing 22km from the Trishuli River by taking lifetime memories. At last you will have lunch in River Fun Beach Resort where we will stay overnight. After lunch you will be free, in this time you may swim in Pool, visit a traditional Buttar village, walk at a natural river bank etc. at 6:30 pm you will have a bonfire with BBQ. At 8:00 pm you will have dinner and overnight in the Eco Safari Tent.
Note: if you are doing just a day trip then after rafting guide will arrange transportation for Kathamndu, Pokhara or Chitwan
About 7:00 am, wake up and you will have tea and coffee in the Resort. After tea/coffee our guide takes you for around a couple of hours village tour in a Traditional Chepang village and back to Resort and Breakfast. Later, our (run white water hit a class 2 or 3 rapids "BIJILI RAPID" and "TEAPOT" and many more waves and rapids during rafting. After 3 hours rafting you will reach the Rafting ending point called five Killo and stop. At last the guide will arrange transportation for Pokhara or Chitwan or Kathmandu by bus.
- A bottle of drinking water with snacks
- Both Way Bus Transportation
- NRS world class Expedition series Rafting Boat
- Safety Kayak, Lifejacket, Helmet, Paddle
- Through bag, water proof dry bag, safety drum
- More then 16 years experienced river leader with necessary guide
- Free rafting Photo / Video (Collect from guide directly)
- Team building & Water activities
- 2 Days Rafting in main whitewater section (Each days 4 + hrs rafting)
- Buffet non veg Hot Lunch, Buffet non veg Dinner, and Breakfast
- Evening Chicken BBQ with campfire
- Accommodation Eco-Deluxe Safari Tent or Regular Tent
- Unlimited swimming at modern & Treated swimming pool
- Each morning 2 hrs hiking at Buttar Village
- Free WIFI Zone
- Beach volleyball/ Badminton/ Carom board/ Swing etc
- Hot/cold shower
- All bar & beverage
- Extra meal order
- A/C Deluxe Room
- Travellers insurance
- Tourist Bus Transportation: Rs.600 for One way
- A/C Deluxe Room Cost
- (Single bed $35, Double Bed $45 and Kingsize bed with Extra bed $ 55 per room/ night)
- Tips (if you are happy with service you can tips to Staffs)
What do you need to bring on the Trip?
- Swimming wear for on the river.
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover.
- Sunscreen and lip protector.
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap.
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best).
- Personal medication.
- Reading book.
- Fishing hook (you can fishing in the Himalayan River).
Note: We have day rafting package too, if you are looking for day rafting trip please email us
Feel the Rush...........Enroll Now!!