Trisuli the river originated in Tibet and Nepal’s Holy Lake Gosainkunda from Lord Shiva’s Trident – Trishuli is Nepal’s Most Popular Rafting River, this flow along with the high to Pokhara or Chitwan 2 Days / overnight at River Fun Beach Resort.
Note: ONE DAY RAFTING TRIPS ARE ALSO POSSIBLE in Trishuli
Few kilometers above The River Fun beach resort is the confluence of Budhi Gandaki with Trisuli River and the seasonal variations of their combined water volume decide which section of The Trisuli (above or below the confluence) a One Day trip is to raft. Monsoon and post Monsoon (Jul-Oct) the upper section is usually ‘run’ and the lower section from Nov-Jun.
Big bouncy waves, hefty holes, and tricky chutes all go towards making an exhilarating ride to remember with a combination of Grade II+ and III+ rapids with some IV’s in the post-monsoon season….rapids such as ‘Snell’s Nose’, ‘Teen Devi’, ‘Ladies Delight’, ‘Upset’ and the aptly named ‘Surprise’ rapid.
This fun river and its green valley are just 3 hours from Kathmandu. Our overnight is at The River Fun beach resort tented camp at Kurintar, certainly the choicest spot….Bar-B-Que, candlelight and camaraderie. The following day rafting continues until lunch, before onward transport to Pokhara, Bandipur, Chitwan or Kathmandu.
Facts of Trip
2 Days Trishuli Rafting & Overnight Stay Package: US$ 90 Per Person
Kathmandu to approx 3 to 4 hours drive to starting point Charaudi 85 k.m. This trip hitting a few class 2 or 3 rapids called "LADISE DELIGHT" and stop for the lunch. After lunch white water hit a class 2 to 3 rapid called "UPSET" and "SURPRISE" At River Fun Beach Resort, stop and have hot Tea/Coffee with snacks. At about 6:00 p.m. at the camp take the dinner.
Around 6:30 in the morning wake up Tea/coffee. Then your raft guide take you for village tour about 2 hour, back to resort then serve breakfast quick pack-up and set our (run white water hit a class 2 or 3 rapids "BIJILI RAPID" and "TEAPOT" and stop for the light lunch. After that raft is going to take out point Simaltal and drive back to Kathmandu / Pokhara / Chitwan by Public bus.
- A bottle of drinking water with snacks
- NRS world class Expedition series Rafting Boat
- Safety Kayak, Lifejacket, Helmet, Paddle
- Through bag, water proof dry bag, safety drum
- More then 16 years experienced river leader with necessary guide
- Free rafting Photo / Video (Collect from guide directly)
- Team building & Water activities
- 2 Days Rafting in main whitewater section (Each days 4 + hrs rafting)
- Buffet non veg Hot Lunch, Buffet non veg Dinner, and Breakfast
- Evening Chicken BBQ with campfire
- Accommodation Eco-Deluxe Safari Tent or Regular Tent
- Unlimited swimming at modern & Treated swimming pool
- Each morning 2 hrs hiking at Buttar Village
- Free WIFI Zone
- Beach volleyball/ Badminton/ Carom board/ Swing etc
- Hot/cold shower
- All Ground Transportation
- All bar & beverage
- Extra meal order
- A/C Deluxe Room
- Travellers insurance
- Tourist Bus Transportation: Rs.600 for One way
- A/C Deluxe Room Cost
- (Single bed $35, Double Bed $45 and Kingsize bed with Extra bed $ 55 per room/ night)
- Tips (if you are happy with service you can tips to Staffs)
What do you need to bring on the Trip?
- Swimming wear for on the river.
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover.
- Sunscreen and lip protector.
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap.
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best).
- Personal medication.
- Reading book.
- Fishing hook (you can fishing in the Himalayan River).
Feel the Rush...........Enroll Now!!